Nicole is a Nurse, Esthetician and Face Reality Certified Acne Specialist. Along her career path as a Nurse, Nicole found a passion for treating acne and addressing problematic skin.
Having experienced her own battle with acne and post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation for most of her life, Nicole understands the frustration and emotional toll it can take. She is devoted to educating her clients and teaching appropriate lifestyle habits needed to obtain clear skin.
Plus One’s treatment protocol includes the most effective treatments in the industry…a tried and true skin-clearing program that uses 100% acne-safe skincare products. Clients are provided the necessary tools and full support needed to stay on track on the road to clear skin. Here is a message from Nicole to you…
Investing in skincare is just that…an investment in yourself. It’s important that you know that the services that you receive are of excellent value. As your skincare specialist, here are some things that I can promise to you:
1. Education- I am a licensed Nurse, Esthetician and Face Reality Certified Acne Specialist. I will ensure that you are well educated and that you have a true understanding of what your treatments consist of and why a particular treatment or home-care product will be beneficial for YOUR skin.
2. Excellent Customer Service- Beyond my background in healthcare and skincare, I also have an extensive background in business administration/ management. Superior customer service is most definitely one of my biggest pet peeves.
3. Result Driven Treatments- I use clinical grade products in my treatments. These products contain chirally correct ingredients that penetrate the skin, promoting real change. There is no “one-size-fits-all” regimen. Treatments and products are customized to fit your needs.
4. I Know What You Need- I do not recommend products that will not benefit you. My goal is to provide you with excellent and affordable care. This includes ensuring that you understand the benefits of home-care products and their ability to maximize your in-clinic treatment results.
5. I Am Available- My goal is to guide on down your road to happy and healthy skin. This journey begins with your consultation and continues until your long-term skincare goals are achieved. This is hugely important for my acne and anti-aging clients. What you do at home is just as important as your in-clinic treatment. I am here to answer any and all questions, to the best of my ability.
Thank you for choosing me as your Austin Skin Care Specialist. I am thankful for each and every one of you!